What is Bonhomie (Bonhomie, L.L.C.)?
- Bonhomie: cheerful friendliness; frank and simple good-heartedness; a good-natured manner; geniality.
- Bonhomie was chosen as the name of my practice to combat the serious, anxiety causing stigma attached to therapy and mental health. I knew that I would have to work to combat the stigma surrounding therapy; particularly due to my desire to address mental health concerns of the black and other minority communities
- Bonhomie’s vision is to serve and assist as many individuals as possible.
- Bonhomie’s mission and goal is to create space for personal growth by mentally healing toward contentment.
- Bonhomie, L.L.C. is owned and operated by a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW). Bonhomie, L.L.C. has adopted the 6 core values established by the National Association of Social Workers (NASW), with the addition of a 7th value, as follows:
- Social Justice
- Dignity and Worth of the Person
- Importance of Human Relationships