Bonhomie, LLC reserves the right to alter fees for service at any time.
Financial HardshipPer 50 Minutes
- Bonhomie, LLC offers a limited number of financial hardship cases for private pay only. Please contact Bonhomie staff for application information.
Private PayPer 50 Minutes
- Cost per 50 minute session is $100 for private pay clients. Family and couples therapy is $115 per 50 minutes, while telemental therapy is $100 per 50 minutes. Initial assessments are $125 per 60 minutes. Payment can be made in the form of cash, credit, or debit card. Longer sessions are prorated and available upon request.
Insurance/EAPPer 50 Minutes
- As of now, Bonhomie, LLC accepts Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, Aetna for the Emory Network, Humana, Cigna, Tricare (Active Duty and Retired), Tricare for Life, Medicare, United Healthcare/Optum and Compsych. We are currently in the process of credentialing with Medicaid CMOs (Peach State, CareSource, and Amerigroup) and Beacon. Please refer back to the website for updates.
Good Faith Estimate
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit.www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 1-800-656-2298.
Please read carefully. Thanks in advance.
- Payments: Any service costs, to also include co-pays and past due balances, are to be paid in full prior to the initiation of a service. Please note that it is the full responsibility of the client to check for service coverage with your insurance provider prior to the initiation of a service. Please inquire about reduced rates, (proof of income required), for those experiencing financial hardship. Please also not that some services are not covered by insurance and will fall under the noted fee scale.
- Initial Session: Please be sure to bring your completed paperwork, driver’s license or state ID, Insurance card/cards, medications, important documents (IEP, psychological evaluations, discharge documentation, etc), and your form of payment.
- Attendance Policy: Bonhomie, LLC holds a strict 24 hour cancellation policy. As time is a very valuable asset, we request that you call to cancel your appointment no later than 24 hours in advance. We also ask that you contact us if you are going to be late to your appointment. It will be assumed that you are not coming if you are more than 15 minutes late. In the event an appointment is not canceled within 24 hours/client does not show/client is more than 15 minutes late without notice, the attendance fee will be applied to the client’s account. The attendance fee is $60. Please note that insurance will not reimburse or cover the attendance fee. In the case of a true emergency, emergencies will be handled on a case by case basis.
- Please arrive on time for your session and have your copay/payment ready, as to not use your therapy time processing payment. Copays/payments are processed at the start of each session, with cash, debit or credit card being acceptable sources of payment. It will be assumed that anyone arriving more than 15 minutes late for an appointment is a no show, and will incur the above stated no show fee. Reminders will be sent out 48 and 24 hours before any scheduled appointment. I make it a point to begin and end on time out of respect for everyone’s time.
- Card on File Requirement: Therapy is an investment into your own personal growth and wellbeing. Regardless of coverage, we will ask for a credit card to put on file when your initial appointment is scheduled. This card will only be charged if the client does not keep the attendance policy. This policy states that if a client does not show to an appointment, does not cancel within 24 hours, or is more than 15 minutes late without notice, the card on file will be charged. The card on file WILL NOT be used under any other circumstance without consent from the client.
- Children and Visitors: Safety and security is of the utmost importance to Bonhomie, LLC. As a result, we ask that you do not bring children or others that are not taking part in the therapeutic session. Please refrain from bringing children or others that will distract you from focusing during your session.
- Emergency Services: Please note that I do not provide 24 hour or emergency services. If you are in an emergency medical situation please call 911. If you are in an emergency mental health situation, please call the Georgia Crisis & Access Line at 1-800-715-4225.
- There is no smoking in the office building. There are designated smoke areas outside of the building. Also please discard of your butts in the proper receptacles outside of the building.
- If you have any questions regarding any of these policies, please call to speak with our director.